Basic information on data protection
Responsible: PLURAL TECHNICS EPROJECTA SL
Main purpose: Management of Users and attention to their requests
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party
Recipients: Data will be transferred to third parties by legal obligation or with prior consent.
Rights: Access, Rectify and Delete the Data, as well as other rights.
Personal data protection
Updated version to the RGPD. 07/12/2018
Responsibility of treatment
Identity: PLURAL TECHNICS EPROJECTA SL
Address: Calle Sèquia, 20, PI EN, 08241 Manresa, Barcelona
The data collected through the website is incorporated into files owned by the company for the following purposes:
- Manage the request made through the website either through a contact form or any other type of online form, or through an email request.
- Sending newsletters and alerts through any channel, including electronic means (such as email, web notifications, SMS) and by post about news, articles, activities, events, contests, which may contain commercial information about products , services, offers and promotions related to the activities carried out by the company.
In the case of expressing your refusal to future commercial shipments, your data (name, surname and email) will be included in the exclusion file in order to avoid sending unwanted information.
- The management of recruitment and selection of personnel to be placed in certain positions and maintenance of the job bank.
- Data processing of social network users through corporate profiles.
- Own and third-party cookies based on preferences.
The answers to the questions about personal data that appear indicated in the forms with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of your data based on the response to your request or request for information or offer.
- Consent of the interested party: sending of commercial communications, communication of data to affiliated companies, publication of data associated with the dissemination of activities (events, contests)…
You have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The terms of conservation of your data are determined in accordance with compliance with current legislation, regulations and applicable regulatory requirements or, in any case:
- Users who send requests and/or queries: the time needed to attend to them.
- Advertising, promotional communications: When requesting the user to unsubscribe, except for the data processed in the Register of Exclusion of commercial activities.
- The period of conservation of the professional data of your curriculum, which can be sent through the means enabled for sending it on the website, will be 5 years, after which it will be destroyed.
At the end of the established period or in the event that it is discarded in the current selection process, your data will be kept stored for future calls as long as we have your consent, in which case you are responsible for keeping and sending your updated data.
- The data may be transferred in those cases in which it is legally required from public entities with competence in the matter.
- The professional data on your resume may be communicated to affiliated companies for the sole purpose of employment, provided we have your consent.
- The management of the website entails the hiring of service providers who may access your data in order to carry out the Processing Order. Access will be carried out with all the necessary security measures to safeguard and protect your information as regulated by contract. This provision will not constitute at any time a transfer of data.
Exercise of rights
Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the company is processing their personal data.
You have the right to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- The rectification of inaccurate data
- Deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Oppose the processing of your data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The rights recognized by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 may be exercised directly or through a legal or voluntary representative.
You can request the exercise of rights by computer means through the contact email of the Data Protection Delegate or by sending/delivering your request to the address indicated above.
To obtain information about your rights, you can visit: https://www.aepd.es/regulamento/poderes/index.html
In the event that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency https://www.aepd.es/agencia/en-que-podemos-ayudarte.html
The company has implemented the measures and technical means that are within its reach to prevent the misuse, alteration, loss, unauthorized access or theft of the personal data provided.
HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure or secure hypertext transfer protocol) appears in the URL address of this website because it is protected by an SSL certificate, guaranteeing the secure delivery of the data collected in the forms, subscriptions… The details of the certificate, for example the issuing entity and the corporate name of the owner of the website, can be viewed by clicking on the padlock symbol in the browser bar.
International data transfers
Website hosting providers are service providers that may access your data in order to carry out the Processing Order. As a rule, their servers must be located in the European Economic Area and if this is not the case, we always make sure that these providers are located in countries with an adequate level of protection and offer guarantees of compliance with European regulations on data protection. , and in particular, the GDPR. For transfers to the US, we will always work with providers adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Our company has a presence in different media or social networks, such as: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin. The possible treatment of data of users of social networks that the person in charge carries out will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles.
The company reminds you that you must know the privacy policies of said media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information.
It has the privacy settings and management of the account in social networks to manage privacy preferences, identity, advertising and other affected extremes.
By viewing/accessing third-party content, such as Youtube, Vimeo, RRSS, through the website, you may be accepting cookies from these websites that are not within our control.